Sulfur analyzer in petroleum and petroleum products.
SPECTROSCAN SW-D3 wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence WDXRF analyzer of sulfur in petroleum and petroleum products is used for determination of low sulfur weight content in automobile fuel, petroleum and petroleum products such as diesel fuel, gasoline, kerosene, lubrication oil, crude oil, hydraulic oil, etc. at refinery factories, in research laboratories of oil Industry, oil-transport companies, as well as in mobile laboratories meeting requirements of EN ISO 20884, ASTM D2622, ASTM D6334.
Routine work with the Analyzer does not require high skills of the staff and can be fulfilled by a laboratory assistant with no control from analysts.
SPECTROSCAN SW-D3 is a desk top with built-in computer and printer. It consists of two blocks: Spectrometer and vacuum pump. The spectrometer has a closed cycle water cooling system. The measuring tract is in vacuum chamber, but the sample is at the ambient conditions.
∅32 mm, V 8 cm3, ventilated
Due to the original design no He blowdown is required, providing LLD of 1 ppm
- Simple in operation;
- Desk top instrument;
- The sample data and analysis results are shown in display and printed out by inbuilt printer;
- Special ventilated cups are developed for volatile petroleum products;
- 3-position sample automatic changer makes analysis of sample replicateseasy.
Due to lateral position of the sample:
- Errors due to water and air bulbs in petroleum products are excluded;
- Contamination with petroleum products of the inner parts of the analyzer is excluded;
- Additional errors due to contamination of the additional protection film is excluded;
- Easily cleaned sample changer.
Minimum operator actions:
- Put in the number or name of the sample from inbuilt key-board;
- Fill in two sample cups with the sample;
- Put in the samles into the analyzer and start measurements.
- All the rest operations are run automatically.
Vacuum wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescent WDXRF scanning spectrometer for determination of chemical elements in the range from Na (Sodium) to U (Uranium) in various substances.
Wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence WDXRF analyzer for organic chlorides determination in oil.
Energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence analyzer EDXRF of sulfur in petroleum and petroleum products.
Wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescent WDXRF scanning spectrometer for determination of chemical elements in the range from Ca (Calcium) to U (Uranium) in various compounds.
WDXRF analyzer for determination for S, Mn, Fe, Pb, in automobile fuel, as well as in any petroleum distillate.
Ultraviolet fluorecence sulfur analyzer SPECTROSCAN UFS is for sulfur determination in liquid homogeneous oil products.
X-Ray absorbtion sulfur analyzer SPECTROSCAN IS is for sulfur determination from 0,1% up to 5,5% in oil stream.
SPECTROSCAN GEO is a portable (hand-held) instrument designed for X-Ray fluorecence testing of heterogeneous geological features (ore minerals, rocks,soils) without sampling and samples preparation for analysis.
SPECTROSCAN МАКС-GF1(2)E" is a modification of WDXRF "SPECTROSCAN МАКС-G" spectrometer with one or two additional EDXRF channels.
SPECTROSCAN МАКС-GF1(2)E-C is a modification of SPECTROSCAN МАКС-GF1(2)E spectrometer with one or two additional EDX channel and with a special sample changer suitable for various expertise.