SPECTROSCAN S (SL)
Sulfur analyzer in petroleum and petroleum products.
SPECTROSCAN S model SL energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence EDXRF analyzer of sulfur in petroleum and petroleum products is used for determination of sulfur weight content in petroleum and petroleum products such as diesel fuel, gasoline, kerosene, lubrication oil, crude oil, hydraulic oil, etc. at refinery factories, in research laboratories of oil Industry, oil-transport companies, as well as in mobile laboratories meeting requirements of:
ASTM D4294 Standard Test Method for Sulfur in Petroleum and Petroleum Products by Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometry (EDXRF);
ISO 20847:2004 Petroleum products -- Determination of sulfur content of automotive fuels -- Energy-dispersive X-ray fluorescence spectrometry (EDXRF).
Routine work with the Analyzer does not require high skills of the staff and can be fulfilled by a laboratory assistant with no control from analysts.
SPECTROSCAN S model SL is a desk top with built-in computer and printer.
Due to lateral position of the sample additional errors due to contamination of the additional protection film are excluded therefore unique analytical parameters are achieved for EDX instruments of this type.
- from 0,0007% to 0,10% (from 7ppm to 1000 ppm);
– from 0,1% to 5% (from 1000 ppm to 50000 ppm);
V 8 cm3, ventilated
Due to the original design no He blowdown is required, providing LLD of 7 ppm
- Simple in operation, now installation required;
- Analyzer parameters are suitable for mobile laboratories;
- The sample data and analysis results are shown in display and printed out by inbuilt printer;
- Special ventilated cups are developed for volatile petroleum products.
Due to lateral position of the sample:
- Error due to water and air bulbs in petroleum products are excluded;
- Contamination with petroleum products of the inner parts of the analyzer is excluded;
- Additional errors due to contamination of the additional protection film is excluded;
- Easy cleaned sample changer.
Minimum operator actions:
- Put in the number or name of the sample from inbuilt key-board;
- Fill in two sample cups with the sample;
- Put in the sample into the analyzer and start measurement.
All the rest operations are run automatically.
Vacuum wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescent WDXRF scanning spectrometer for determination of chemical elements in the range from Na (Sodium) to U (Uranium) in various substances.
Wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence WDXRF analyzer for sulfur determination in automobile fuel as well as in petroleum and petroleum products.
Wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence WDXRF analyzer for organic chlorides determination in oil.
Wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescent WDXRF scanning spectrometer for determination of chemical elements in the range from Ca (Calcium) to U (Uranium) in various compounds.
WDXRF analyzer for determination for S, Mn, Fe, Pb, in automobile fuel, as well as in any petroleum distillate.
Ultraviolet fluorecence sulfur analyzer SPECTROSCAN UFS is for sulfur determination in liquid homogeneous oil products.
X-Ray absorbtion sulfur analyzer SPECTROSCAN IS is for sulfur determination from 0,1% up to 5,5% in oil stream.
SPECTROSCAN GEO is a portable (hand-held) instrument designed for X-Ray fluorecence testing of heterogeneous geological features (ore minerals, rocks,soils) without sampling and samples preparation for analysis.
SPECTROSCAN МАКС-GF1(2)E" is a modification of WDXRF "SPECTROSCAN МАКС-G" spectrometer with one or two additional EDXRF channels.
SPECTROSCAN МАКС-GF1(2)E-C is a modification of SPECTROSCAN МАКС-GF1(2)E spectrometer with one or two additional EDX channel and with a special sample changer suitable for various expertise.