Analyzer for determination for S, Mn, Fe, Pb, in automobile fuel.
Determination of the mass fraction of sulfur in gasoline is carried out in accordance with EN ISO 20884, ASTM D6334, in petroleum and petroleum products - according to ASTM D2622. Depending on customer requirements, the device can operate in two modes, in the analyzer mode according to EN ISO 20884 and analyzer mode according to ASTM D2622.
The analyzer implements a referee method for measuring the mass fraction of sulfur in automobile fuels of the third, fourth and fifth grades according to EN ISO 20884, and also allows to determine the content of iron, manganese and lead.
SPECTROSCAN MSW is designed to meet the requirements for the analysis of low-sulfur and metals in petroleum products. The design of the analyzer can be used in mobile laboratories.
Operator actions are minimized:
- With built-in keyboard input the number / name of the sample;
- The sample is poured into two cells;
- The samples are placed into the analyzer and start the measurement.
All subsequent actions analyzer runs automatically without operator:
- Calculate and display the contents of elements in the sample;
- Calculates the convergence - the difference in the definition of the content of elements in the first and second samples;
- It prints out the built-in printer, the measurement results.
The analyzer is a desktop device that is controlled by a built-in microprocessor devices. Structurally analyzer consists of two blocks: block spectrometer and a vacuum pump unit. Spectrometric block includes a closed-type water cooling and spectrometric channel, which is evacuated by a vacuum pump. In this case the samples are analyzed in air.
When used in mobile laboratories, the analyzer is equipped with a special damping platform.
Ø32 мм, V 8 см3, ventilated
330х230х380 mm, 9 kg – vacuum pump
SPECTROSCAN MSW is designed based on sulfur analyzer SPECTROSCAN SW-D3, and has all its advantages and benefits:
- The lower limit of detection of sulfur and metals from 0.5 mg / kg;
- Easy to use;
- Do not require purging with helium measuring path;
- 3-position sample automatic changer makes analysis of sample replicates easy;
To the lateral position of the sample:
- Eliminated errors caused by the presence of water and air bubbles in oil products;
- Eliminated oil pollution of the internal nodes of analyzer;
- Eliminated the error associated with the contamination of additional protective film;
- Sample changer is easy to clean;
- Information about the sample and the analysis results are displayed and printed in the built-in printer;
- Special ventilated cups are developed for volatile petroleum products;
- Intended for use in mobile laboratories.
Vacuum wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescent WDXRF scanning spectrometer for determination of chemical elements in the range from Na (Sodium) to U (Uranium) in various substances.
Wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence WDXRF analyzer for sulfur determination in automobile fuel as well as in petroleum and petroleum products.
Wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence WDXRF analyzer for organic chlorides determination in oil.
Energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence analyzer EDXRF of sulfur in petroleum and petroleum products.
Wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescent WDXRF scanning spectrometer for determination of chemical elements in the range from Ca (Calcium) to U (Uranium) in various compounds.
Ultraviolet fluorecence sulfur analyzer SPECTROSCAN UFS is for sulfur determination in liquid homogeneous oil products.
X-Ray absorbtion sulfur analyzer SPECTROSCAN IS is for sulfur determination from 0,1% up to 5,5% in oil stream.
SPECTROSCAN GEO is a portable (hand-held) instrument designed for X-Ray fluorecence testing of heterogeneous geological features (ore minerals, rocks,soils) without sampling and samples preparation for analysis.
SPECTROSCAN МАКС-GF1(2)E" is a modification of WDXRF "SPECTROSCAN МАКС-G" spectrometer with one or two additional EDXRF channels.
SPECTROSCAN МАКС-GF1(2)E-C is a modification of SPECTROSCAN МАКС-GF1(2)E spectrometer with one or two additional EDX channel and with a special sample changer suitable for various expertise.