Portable Enegry-dispersive X-Ray fluorecence spectrometer
The area of analyzed surface is up to 200 cm2.
· Measuring pole for testing hard-to-reach areas: roofs of drifts, ore or soil on dump site.
· Test bench for X-Ray fluorecence analysis of samples in samlpe cups or polyethylene bags at field laboratories.
· Li-ion storage battery designed for 8-hour continious operation.
· Rugged handheld PC for the field use.
- Superimposed pulses rejection.
- The area of analyzed surface can be up to 200 cm2, so representativity of testing and reliability of obtained results are greatly enchanced.
- Shock-proof and dust and water proof design variations.
- An extended operating temperature range allows using the instrument in field conditions, in any season or weather.
- Meaurement results are communicated to the operator via wired or wireless headset, which saves time, and operator may concentrate on the testing process.
- The dedicated software has been developed for geological testing, and its based on multiple measurements followed be generation of a total spectrum and an averaged result for ageologic interval (a sample) right in the course of measurement.
Vacuum wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescent WDXRF scanning spectrometer for determination of chemical elements in the range from Na (Sodium) to U (Uranium) in various substances.
Wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence WDXRF analyzer for sulfur determination in automobile fuel as well as in petroleum and petroleum products.
Wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence WDXRF analyzer for organic chlorides determination in oil.
Energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence analyzer EDXRF of sulfur in petroleum and petroleum products.
Wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescent WDXRF scanning spectrometer for determination of chemical elements in the range from Ca (Calcium) to U (Uranium) in various compounds.
WDXRF analyzer for determination for S, Mn, Fe, Pb, in automobile fuel, as well as in any petroleum distillate.
Ultraviolet fluorecence sulfur analyzer SPECTROSCAN UFS is for sulfur determination in liquid homogeneous oil products.
X-Ray absorbtion sulfur analyzer SPECTROSCAN IS is for sulfur determination from 0,1% up to 5,5% in oil stream.
SPECTROSCAN МАКС-GF1(2)E" is a modification of WDXRF "SPECTROSCAN МАКС-G" spectrometer with one or two additional EDXRF channels.
SPECTROSCAN МАКС-GF1(2)E-C is a modification of SPECTROSCAN МАКС-GF1(2)E spectrometer with one or two additional EDX channel and with a special sample changer suitable for various expertise.