Spectrometer is suitable for various expertise.
X-ray fluorescent "SPECTROSCAN МАКС-GF1(2)E-C" spectrometer combines two types of analytical signal determination – crystal diffraction (WDXRF) and energy dispersion (EDXRF) one.
"SPECTROSCAN MAKC- GF1(2)E-C" spectrometer determines elements from Ca to U in solid, liquid or powder state, in solutions and thin films, deposited on filters. The fixed channels provide determination of one or two elements from the range from Mg to K. Special sample changer for large samples along with collimation of primary radiation provide analysis of 1 cm2 spot with 1mm step, therefore examination of element distribution over an aria is possible.
Nondestructive analysis method and large sample analysis are very important for forensic and customs expertise, examination of pieces of art.
The spectrometer operation is based on irradiation of the sample with primary X-rays generated by X-ray tube, registration of the secondary fluorescence from the sample elements preliminary diffracted on a crystal, and calculation of the elements concentration with the help of calibration equation, which is a relation between the element concentration and intensity of the registered secondary emission from the element. The spectrometer has high resolution of spectral lines and therefore provides accurate determination of elements in complicated multicomponent substances.
The Spectrometer is controlled with external computer.
- Non-destructive analysis – all elements in the range from Ca to U can be determined from one sample. The fixed channels provide determination of one or two elements from the range from Mg to K.
- Desk top spectrometer doesn’t require water supply or gas supply systems. Spectrometer may be used in mobile laboratories.
- Spectrum scanning and high resolution of crystal analyzers excludes close lines of different elements overlapping (therefore there is no need in their mathematical differentiation), provides correct background accounting. All these provide accuracy and reliability of analysis.
- The extended sample changer allows analyze samples of irregular shape and large size, with the ability to perform analysis on the area.
- The spectrometer is delivered precalibrated for customer’s analytical tasks, with required accessories set and sample preparation equipment if necessary.
- Free from radiation control
Vacuum wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescent WDXRF scanning spectrometer for determination of chemical elements in the range from Na (Sodium) to U (Uranium) in various substances.
Wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence WDXRF analyzer for sulfur determination in automobile fuel as well as in petroleum and petroleum products.
Wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence WDXRF analyzer for organic chlorides determination in oil.
Energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence analyzer EDXRF of sulfur in petroleum and petroleum products.
Wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescent WDXRF scanning spectrometer for determination of chemical elements in the range from Ca (Calcium) to U (Uranium) in various compounds.
WDXRF analyzer for determination for S, Mn, Fe, Pb, in automobile fuel, as well as in any petroleum distillate.
Ultraviolet fluorecence sulfur analyzer SPECTROSCAN UFS is for sulfur determination in liquid homogeneous oil products.
X-Ray absorbtion sulfur analyzer SPECTROSCAN IS is for sulfur determination from 0,1% up to 5,5% in oil stream.
SPECTROSCAN GEO is a portable (hand-held) instrument designed for X-Ray fluorecence testing of heterogeneous geological features (ore minerals, rocks,soils) without sampling and samples preparation for analysis.
SPECTROSCAN МАКС-GF1(2)E" is a modification of WDXRF "SPECTROSCAN МАКС-G" spectrometer with one or two additional EDXRF channels.