Spectrometer for determination of chemical elements from Na to U
"SPECTROSCAN MAKC-GVM" WDXRF spectrometer determines elements from Na (Sodium) to U (Uranium) in solids, liquids or powders, in solutions and thin films, deposits on filters.
The spectrometer operation is based on irradiation of the sample with primary X-rays generated by X-ray tube, registration of the secondary fluorescence from the sample elements preliminary diffracted on a crystal, and calculation of the elements concentration with the help of calibration equation, which is a relation between the element concentration and intensity of the registered secondary emission from the element. The spectrometer has high resolution of spectral lines and therefore provides accurate determination of elements in complicated multicomponent substances.
"SPECTROSCAN MAKC-GVM" is a desk top WDXRF spectrometer controlled by an internal computer.
There are two blocks in it: spectrometric with closed cycle water cooling system and vacuum pump.
Spectrometric bloc is equipped with X-ray tube power of 160 W with a side output of radiation, goniometer, located in an evacuated volume, four automatically interchangeable analyzer crystal, two-chamber radiation detector, automated multiposition sample changer device.
2 spinning samples
- Non-destructive analysis – all elements in the range from Na (Sodium) to U (Uranium) can be determined from one sample. Desk top spectrometer doesn’t require water supply or gas supply systems.
- The measuring system of the spectrometer in the vacuum chamber while the samples are at the ambient pressure, so no He is required for the sample chamber and all samples (including liquid and powder) may be studied without any special measures taken.
- Spectrum scanning and high resolution of crystal analyzers excludes close lines of different elements overlapping (therefore there is no need in their mathematical differentiation), provides correct background accounting. All these provide accuracy and reliability of analysis.
- Automatic sample changer for 10 samples with two spinning samples for analysis of non-homogeneous samples minimizes need of operator activity while measurements.
- The spectrometer is delivered precalibrated for customer’s analytical tasks, with required accessories set and sample preparation equipment if necessary.
Wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence WDXRF analyzer for sulfur determination in automobile fuel as well as in petroleum and petroleum products.
Wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence WDXRF analyzer for organic chlorides determination in oil.
Energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence analyzer EDXRF of sulfur in petroleum and petroleum products.
Wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescent WDXRF scanning spectrometer for determination of chemical elements in the range from Ca (Calcium) to U (Uranium) in various compounds.
WDXRF analyzer for determination for S, Mn, Fe, Pb, in automobile fuel, as well as in any petroleum distillate.
Ultraviolet fluorecence sulfur analyzer SPECTROSCAN UFS is for sulfur determination in liquid homogeneous oil products.
X-Ray absorbtion sulfur analyzer SPECTROSCAN IS is for sulfur determination from 0,1% up to 5,5% in oil stream.
SPECTROSCAN GEO is a portable (hand-held) instrument designed for X-Ray fluorecence testing of heterogeneous geological features (ore minerals, rocks,soils) without sampling and samples preparation for analysis.
SPECTROSCAN МАКС-GF1(2)E" is a modification of WDXRF "SPECTROSCAN МАКС-G" spectrometer with one or two additional EDXRF channels.
SPECTROSCAN МАКС-GF1(2)E-C is a modification of SPECTROSCAN МАКС-GF1(2)E spectrometer with one or two additional EDX channel and with a special sample changer suitable for various expertise.